perjantai 11. tammikuuta 2008

After all... I Might be living in a fairy tale...

This week was quite chilly at work, got out earlier every evening. And since everyone has gotten use to their job and long days, people aren´t that tired anymore in the evenings. No more just living for the weekends, there actually is some social life during week nights too! On monday we went to the movies, saw a german movie which was very very funny, but totally meaningless! On tuesday we went to have few beers, it was again great and the local beer "Eichhof" is good too, which is naturally very important...

Well, then on wednesday I had to stay at home and sleep, since I had been out two nights in a row until midnight... Hehe.

On thursday I got out really early because I have to go to work on saturday, but just for a few hours. I was lucky, then weather was beautiful today, warm and sunny! I finally got to take some photos of Lucerne, did a long walk and sat on a park bench just enjoying the sun and the views. Lucerne really is one of the most beautiful places I have been to! I can not imagine many more overwhelming views than mountains at a lake at sunny clear weather! (Unluckily I was not able to upload the awesome pics...)

1 kommentti:

Aino kirjoitti...

Murunen, haehan itsellesi palkinto: http://aimopamaus.blogspot.com/2008/01/come-on-make-my-day.html